Why Do You Need Facial Exercises?
Most of you must have heard about the benefits of doing physical exercises like gym and yoga. But do you know there are some facial exercises that can improve the overall health of your facial skin?
Your face has close to 50 muscles, some of which are rarely used. Every muscle in our body needs to be given proper attention, even your facial muscles. Exercising will regulate the circulation of blood vessels and help you get a brighter looking facial skin.
Some major benefits of doing facial exercises are:
- Increases the strength of face muscles.
- Enhances blood circulation in the skin.
- Acts as a barrier against wrinkles.
- It gives a firm texture to the skin on your face.
- Helps to release anxiety and stress in face.
How to Keep Brows Up?
Though people think that keeping your brows up is a tricky thing, it is actually not so. To keep your brows up you can use a brow-raiser or an eyebrow gel. It helps you to groom your brows and keep them sturdy, giving an enchanted look to your eyes.
Take small amount of eyebrow gel and gently apply it on your brows. Use the brush or your fingers to comb them in the direction they generally grow. You can do this a few times during the day to get the perfect results.
How to Keep Refined Cheekbones?
Much like the amount of consideration you give to your physical appearance, you also need to take care of the bones and muscles underneath. Your cheekbones are the most essential part of your facial structure. They provide the texture and agility to your face.
You certainly do not want them to become dull by not caring for them. You can prevent this by working on your cheeks with the help of a simple to do exercise given below:
- Sit down or stand straight and keep your shoulders relaxed.
- Place the fingers of both your hands on the right cheek and left cheek, respectively.
- Push your lips out to make a pouting posture.
- Try to push as much as you can, then hold the posture for 15-20 seconds.
- Repeat it 7 times to see the most effective results.
How to Keep Tight Cheeks?
If you have a fluffy or round cheeks, you must be used to someone frequently pulling your cheeks and treating you like a small child. But now you are an adult and do not like being called or treated like a chubby anymore!
On the other hand, if you are in your forties, your cheeks might be losing the elasticity and glow with age. Do you sometimes feel irritated because of loose cheeks?
The best remedy for this is using collagen peptides containing moisturizer. Loose cheeks and wrinkles occur due to the breakdown of collagen in the skin tissues. A collagen cream will address that and help your chin to become compact. You can also use Vitamin C serums or a cream that contains lactic acid.
How to Keep a Toned Jawline?
Getting a jawline that is toned will be the most striking feature of your face. There are some cool and easy to do exercises that will help you achieve a toned jawline.
1. Tongue Exercise
- Sit comfortably on a sofa or chair and stretch your head up so that you are looking at the ceiling.
- Stretch your tongue out as far as you can.
- Hold your tongue out for 15 seconds.
- Repeat this 4-5 times.
2. Lip Exercise
- Take a deep breath in and fill your cheeks with air.
- Make a puff with your cheeks and hold it for a period of 10 seconds.
- Do the same process again, alternatively making a puff with your right and left cheeks.
- This will strengthen and tone the jawline.
3. Jaw Exercise
- Tilt your head up so that you are facing the sealing.
- Now, with the help of your lips, form an O shape.
- Hold this position for 15-20 seconds.
- Repeat 2-3 times.
- This will give a gentle stretch on the skin over the jaw bones.
How to Keep Wrinkle-free Nasolabial Folds?
Nasolabial folds are the lines that run from the sides of your nose to the sides of your mouth. They are predominantly visible when a person smiles. Having a wrinkle free Nasolabial fold involves taking some precautions.
There are several ways to keep your Nasolabial folds or smile lines wrinkle free:
- Keep a watch on the food that you eat. A diet rich in vitamin C and low on carbohydrates will keep your skin healthy.
- Stop smoking. Smoking has been observed to cause wrinkles on the face.
- Do not get stressed from extra load of work. A healthy mind is necessary to keep your skin in perfect condition.
- Drink adequate amounts of water, at least 3-4 litres daily.
- Sleep well through the night. A beauty sleep will ensure a wrinkle free face.
Taking out time to groom every part of your face can help enhance how you look. All of us want to look confident but to get that you need to feel that from the inside first. The simple DIY techniques discussed above will help you achieve a slim face with characteristics that will make you look irresistible!